Who loves guilt-free chocolate pudding? If you do, you are going to LOVE these Low Carb Chocolate Lava Cake Puddings. I made mine in my Instant Pot, they were perfectly prepped in under 5 minutes and decadently gooey and delicious!
Go ahead, make the recipe, you deserve it!
Low Carb Chocolate Lava Cake Pudding
- 4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp granulated stevie or erythritol
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
- 2 tablespoons double cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Spray to ramekins with non-stick spray
- Insert the steamer rack into your Instant Pot & add two cups of water
- In a medium bowl, stir together your cocoa powder, stevia or erythritol, baking powder, and sea salt.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk your double cream, vanilla extract, and eggs while slowly pouring in your melted butter.
- Add your wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk together until you have a smooth mixture,
- Divide the batter between your ramekins.
- Place onto the steamer rack in your Instant Pot.
- Seal the lit of your Instant Pot, ensure the steam release indicator is set to the sealing position.
- Set the Instant Pot to pressure cook and set the time to 4 minutes.
- When the cooking time is up, quick release the pressure and carefully remove your lava puddings from the pot.
- Allow to cool slightly and serve with your favorite fresh fruit and a drizzle of double cream.
Love the recipe? Save it to your Pinterest account now!