Stuck on lunchbox ideas? Check out this delicious, nutritious, Nectarine & Smoked Chicken salad, it’s quick & easy to whip up and bursting with colour and flavour.
Nectarine & Smoked Chicken Salad
- 1 Cup Cooked bulgar wheat
- 1 Lemon Use the zest
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped mint
- 1 Cup Chopped cucumber
- 2 Large Nectarines, stone removed & chopped
- 300 grams Smoked chicken breasts
- 30 grams Toasted almonds
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 3/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Place all the ingredients together in a bowl, season with sald and pepper and lightly toss together.
- Add the dressing and stir gently.
- Divide into 4 portions and pack into lunchboxes.
This was so delicious I landed up eating some of it for supper!
Check out Juicy Delicious for more recipe inspiration with stonefruit.