Bought to you by Queck Baby
Ava is a tall child. She has long arms and long legs but she is also petite and has always had small hands and small feet. In fact her small feet were really the bane of my life when she first started walking. Shoes were a real problem. We could not find any suitable shoes for her to wear because when she was wearing a size 0 & a size 1, other kids her age were already wearing size 5 & 6 and all the shoes available in sizes 0 & 1 were made for babies who weren’t walking yet, so they had soft material soles that wore through within a day and were very slippery. We could really have done with a few pairs of Moccis when she was that small.
Even so, she is just LOVING the Miss Mjuoa Moccis! She can’t stop saying how CUTE they are. And I love them so much that I planning to get myself a pair for winter next year because the good news is that Moccis come in adult sizes too, given my love of owls, the Love 4 An Owl pair are looking most appealing to me!
- Hand sewn in Sweden
- Machine washable 40 degrees
- Sewn with Natural Ecotex certified yarns
- Double elastic at ankle
- Both functional and fun with its durable and flexible Skid Proof Leather Sole
- Made out of 85% cotton, 15% polyamide, 5% lycra
- Like The Blessed Barrenness on Face Book.
- Like Queck Baby on Face Book.
- And share this link on Face Book & Twitter