This one is for all the lazy lunch peeps. If you’re like me, you’re looking for a salad for lunch that you can prep once and lasts the whole week… well this Thai Chicken Coleslaw does exactly that!
Best of all, I use totally cheat ingredients (all pre-prepped from Woolies, thank you very much!)
Thai Chicken Coleslaw
- 1 x Woolworths Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 x Bag Woolworths Rainbow Slaw or Similar
- 1 lime
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Unsalted, unsweetened Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha Chilli Sauce
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Shred your rotisserie chicken and store in an air tight container
- Blend all the ingredients of your dressing into a glass jar
- Assemble a single portion of slaw and chicken and top with the dressing.
- Store the remaining ingredients in air tight containers in the fridge for up to 1 week and assemble your salad daily.