This weekend I was craving baked goods, like really, I don’t know what it is about a Saturday afternoon that always has me jonesing for a slice of cake, but I was literally salivating for something sweet and baked. And then I stumbled across this utterly delicious Cheesecake recipe that is LCHF from Real Food Real Easy and it is TO DIE FOR!
Baked LCHF Cheese Cake
- 2 large eggs beaten till frothy
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup bulk sugar substitute I used Xylatol
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 500 g's full cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup bulk sugar substitute again I used Xylatol
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- Place oven rack in the center position and preheat your oven at 180 degrees, spray a springfoam pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the crust ingredients and mix well. Pour into greased dish, spread evenly and bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- While the crust bakes, prepare the cheesecake filling by beating the cream cheese, sugar sub and vanilla extract in a mixer on medium until fully combined. Add the eggs and continue mixing on medium just until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the filling over the crust, spread evenly and bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until the center is set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes and enjoy with a dollop of cream!
This is a delicious baked cheese cake, really, if you love cheesecake, whether following lchf or not, you’ll LOVE this one!