Roasted Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, Feta & Cauliflower Salad
A delicious low carb, high fat salad that can be enjoyed by the whole family, either hot or cold!
- 1 Cup of peeled and diced sweet potatoes
- 1 Cup of peeled and diced pumpkin
- 3 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil melted
- 2 Tablespoons of butter melted
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons of Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 Large head of Cauliflower blitzed to make cauli-rice
- 2 Tablespoons of Dried Cranberries
- A Drizzle of Olive Oil
- 100 g Feta Cheese
Preheat the oven at 200 degrees C
Toss the sweet potato and pumkin in the coconut oil and butter on a roasting tray
Season with salt & pepper and roast for around 30 minutes or until just before it's fully cooked.
Toss in the pumpkin seeds and pop back in the oven for 2 minutes
Remove the baking tray and stir in the cauli-rice and cranberries
Back in the oven for 5 minutes
Once out of the oven, transfer to your serving dish, drizzle with olive oil and stir through the feta cheese.
This is a very filling salad. You can either enjoy it as a side dish or as a meal all on it's own but I promise you it is delicious!
Adapted from The Real Meal Revolution